Holroyd Private Hospital is a 48 bed Surgical, Medical and Rehabilitation Hospital located in Guildford. The Hospital comprises of 3 theatres. Specialties include bariatric, ophthalmology, orthopaedics, general, plastic surgery and dental
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Senior Registered Nurse for the role of Operating Theatre Manager. This is a fast-paced, multi-faceted role that combines clinical leadership, commercial skill and customer service.
As the Operating Theatre Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional standards of care to all Surgical inpatients and Day Only Surgical patients and work very closely with both internal and external referral sources to maximise theatre utilisation at HPH. This role is a Senior Management role in the hospital and a pivotal part of the clinical governance structure.
You will report to the Hospital Director and be a key member of HPH’s Senior Management team.
The successful applicant will have experience leading a small team. Have a dynamic and outgoing personality and a desire to work with our Hospital Director development of relationships with doctors and patients, as a key focus.
We are accessible by public transport and have free parking.
- Delivering the highest standards of patient care with a focus on continuous training and improvement.
- Providing exceptional customer service to patients, referring Visiting Practitioners and hospitals.
- Proactively sourcing and growing patient referral streams to maximise theatre occupancy.
- Be proactive in recommendations concerning the Unit in all aspects for continuous Quality Improvement;
- Ensure the reputation of excellence is maintained to the highest standard.
- Theatre rostering
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Proven management experience
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to actively market and promote the hospital amongst the Surgeons
- Experience working in the Private Hospital sector is highly desirable
- Highly refined written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people management including staff counselling and mentoring skills
- Procure both external and internal patient referrals.
- Understand the Accreditation/Quality Policies and Procedures
- Provide assistance and support to the clinical nurses to review the current models of care and clinical pathways for each service.
- Maintain theatre sessions and daily staff labour hours in line with budget targets.
- Optimise the labour work force to ensure the most efficient and cost effective outcomes
- Permanent position in a diverse and stimulating environment.
- Autonomous role with the scope to make it your own.
- Welcoming and friendly team environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your cover letter and resume to:
Chris Vilimaa email@example.com