The Sydney Private Hospital (TSPH), located in Ashfield, is owned and operated by Macquarie Health Corporation Ltd, a leading operator of private hospitals in Australia. TSPH is nearing the completion of a new surgical ward and rehabilitation complex that will provide an exciting new opportunity for growth.
About the Role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Director of Nursing to lead TSPH. You will be responsible for the management of TSPH including eight operating theatres and a total of 90 overnight beds providing surgical, rehabilitation and medical care.
Position Expectations are as follows:
- Provide exemplary care and service to patients and referring practitioners.
- Achieve agreed business plan financial and operational targets including revenue, EBIT and EBIT margin.
- Lead and manage across hospital departments to achieve hospital performance and profitability expectations.
- Be proactive, innovative and an exceptional communicator.
- Ensure TSPH compliance with all relevant NSQHS standards and NSW Ministry of Health requirements.
- Work with the Corporate Executive and hospital Senior Management team to grow and develop TSPH.
- Nursing qualifications with prior experience in hospital management of a surgical hospital
- Experienced in managing and leading large diverse teams of healthcare professionals
- Be entrepreneurial, practical and hands-on in their approach to managing and leading staff
- Prior experience as a theatre nurse will be advantageous
- Demonstrate a track record of achievement and growth
- Current AHPRA registration and NSW Driver’s license
- Opportunity to grow and develop at a well-established hospital
- Significant scope for career growth and development
- Let your experience, superior skills and talent lead the way
How to Apply:
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter.
For more information please contact Emma Markala at email@example.com.