ABOUT THE ROLE
Macquarie Health Corporation (MHC) are recruiting for an experienced Clinical Consultant to contribute and maintain the clinical contents and development of projects and products.
The key objectives of the role is to oversee and manage the clinical matters of all current and future projects and products of MHC and its subsidiaries in order to drive up-to-date and evidence-based clinical product development.
Please note that this is a full time Contractor position with an immediate start.
• Identify and develop clinical applications and services which align with the business plan of
MHC and its entities.
• Develop and update functional specifications of projects and products based on internationally
accepted standards and processes.
• Develop and update the medical content for existing and new products.
• Review and test clinical cases on various products to ensure clinical accuracy.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• MD or MBBS degree qualifications is essential (IMGs or OTDs accepted)
• Clinical experience of 1-3 years is essential
• Good level of computer literacy and technical understanding
• Experience in the digital health/eHealth industry
• Understanding of related clinical coding/mapping systems.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter.
For more information, please contact:
Emma Markala at email@example.com or call 02 9692 7921, thank you.