Manly Waters Private Hospital is a Rehabilitation hospital with a highly acclaimed Day Rehabilitation Centre and Hydrotherapy Pool.
Macquarie Health Corporation is a leading operator of private hospitals in Australia. We are seeking an experienced Allied Health Manager to work within the Northern Beaches of Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Administration and Finance Manager to join the senior management team in a full time position. Reporting to the Hospital Director, you will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the hospital’s administration and finance department.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least three years of hospital administration experience
- Knowledge of hospital admission and discharge processes
- Experience in private hospital billing, collections and medical record coding
- Coordinating patient reception, admission and discharge
- Establishing and monitoring operational KPIs
- Month-end reporting and reconciliation
- Management of debtors & creditors
- Experience in managing patient medical records and managing health care data
- Management of hotel service functions (catering, maintenance, cleaning)
In addition, the following skills are highly desirable:
- Prior experience in the operation and/or management of private hospitals
- Finance, accounting and administration of private hospitals
- Experience in working with hospital billing systems (eg WebPas), ERP (eg TechnologyOne), payroll (eg Sage Meridian, Kronos)
- Managing private health insurance contracts
- The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal skills and an ability to perform all tasks with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Senior management role
- Suited to an experience candidate with private hospital experience
- Opportunity for career growth and development
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send us your cover letter and resume by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Alternatively, if you require further information about the position, please contact Kerri Clare at KClare@mhsmanly.com.au.